Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Only 396 to go.....

Week of 4/30 - 5/6

Well this was the week after CPTR and I sort of took a step back to reset somethings, recover and take a quasi mental break.  I veryday except after CPTR except Sunday which was a travel day and used Saturday 5/5/2012 as a alternative to my long run and did a long hike with MuthaZ and DogMan, Garfield and Lafayette, which bring me to my 396 to go.  Lafayette was Grid peak 180 so I "only" have 396 to go.  I figured since 2006 I have 180 Grid Peaks complete so maybe at the current pace by 2018 I will have 360 complete.  I think next year will be more dedicated to Grid Peaks as we look at competing in the San Juan Solstice.

The week was not very eventful running wise but was a good reset, exactly what I needed.

Looking ahead we have Pineland Farms 50 miler May 27th which I am hoping on significant improvement from last year.

Good Luck to CC this weekend, I know he will be setting the course on fire.

Totals for the week:

50.97 miles of trail running and hiking
6,351 feet of vert
12:16:14 time on feet

1 comment:

  1. I noticed that Pineland has some good aid stations. If they weren't good I would consider flying out there just to watch you flip a table. Maybe they will even bring the water to you....

    ReplyDelete