Thursday, June 28, 2012

The San Juan Shuffle

Week of 6/18 - 6/24


I could write for an eternity similar to what the mountains of the San Juan's look like from high on their peaks.

Major thank you to Walter for picking me up and bringing me around the state of Colorado.  As a side note the state is under some of their worst fires in their history and to be there during some of those fires thoughts and prayers are with everyone impacted by them.

Here are some teasers of the week that we had and I will let the pictures speak for themselves.







The rest of the links to all pictures/video:

Here and Here and Here:

Totals for the week:
75.36 trail running "mountain" miles
18,083 feet of vertical
19:15:12 time on feet

1 comment:

  1. I still can't get enough of the pics. What a great 3 days. You might want to consider burning your shorts and shirt.

    ReplyDelete